Promoting Your Business
- Visitor & Information Center:
- Direct referrals year round to our over 30,000 visitors, both in person and online using direct referrals
- Display your brochures, business cards, menus and promotional materials
- Our Chamber website provides free internet exposure:
- Listing on our Chamber website with access to your own individual page for posting news, job listings and promotions. Take advantage and post pictures, videos, promotions, etc.
- Direct link to your website from the Chamber page
- Exposure for business through social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Advertising opportunities in the weekly e-newsletter sent to over 2000 viewers
- Chamber Business Spotlight of the Month program that profiles and advertises your business through our newsletter, website, Facebook, Twitter, Shopper’s Guide and on WSBS radio
- Free listing in our Annual Chamber Member Directory, distributed to businesses all over the Berkshires and beyond (Circulation = 10,000)
- Send us information for weekly e-newsletter blast. Deadline: Wednesday 3PM each week for Thursday blast
- Drop off your brochures, business cards and promotional flyers at our Visitor’s Booth for distribution
- Create and update your Chamber Master webpage to promote your business
- Like us on Facebook and share your updates on our Facebook page!
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet at us!
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Sign yourself and your employees up for our weekly e-news letters and our monthly networking events
- Monthly “Business after Hours” to showcase your business and network with other local movers and shakers
- Quarterly “Networking before Nine” breakfasts to help you educate and inform folks of your business direction and goals
- Membership mailing labels are available to facilitate your mass-mailing (Note: Mailing list only, no member emails will be shared)
Improving the Local Business Environment
- Interacting with legislators and policymakers on task forces and planning committees
- Working with other chambers and the Berkshire Visitor’s Bureau to promote the Berkshires
- Supporting Fiber optic for area broadband
- Providing first alert access to construction updates
- Providing a Main Street presence through a manned Visitor’s Center
- Participation in and exposure at Chamber events such as Business Person of the Year, Online Auction and Holiday Stroll
- Chamber sponsored seminars on business topics: marketing, human resources, software proficiency and leadership
- Weekly e-newsletter about critical business issues, new members, local events, etc.
- Free small business counseling facilitated by the Massachusetts Small Business Development Center